Moodle Student Guide
First time using Moodle?
Select Student User Guide
Reminder! Apple Mac
If you have problems about your User ID and password,
Moodle uses the same authentication as does the Lasell Network. If you are unable to login to Moodle, try these possible solutions:
- Try to reset your Lasell password at http://password.lasell.edu
- If you are a graduate student and can access MyLasell, but are still unable to access Moodle, please check your Self-Service account on MyLasell to see if you have a Stop on your account. If so, contact the appropriate office to remove the Stop. Once the Stop is removed, you will have access to Moodle in about 24 hours:
Contact IT Help Desk, 617-243-2200 ( if on campus *2200), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help about Moodle?
- IT Help Desk:
- Drop-in Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 9:00pm; Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Where: Brennan Library 107-E (ground floor of Brennan Library)
- Phone: ext. 2200 (617-243-2200) or email: email@example.com
Last modified: Thursday, August 10, 2017, 2:38 PM