Faculty can still access archived courses (Fall 2008 - Summer 2012).
- To access past course materials:
- Right after you log into Moodle, you will be at "My home" page; or if you are in one of your Moodle courses, click the link "Home" at the top breadcrumb navigation bar.
- type your course number (eg. mgmt703) or course name (eg. management information) in the "Search courses:" text box located at the end of "my home" page.
- click the "Go" button.
- click the returned your course name to enter the course.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) at 2001 or email@example.com.
Last modified: Monday, April 11, 2016, 12:42 PM