Moodle Maintenance March 27th
- When: March 27th 12 AM – 5 AM
- Systems Affected: Moodle
- Users Affected: Lasell Students and Faculty
- Action you need to take: Please note that Moodle may be unavailable during the above maintenance period.
Thank you for your patience!
The IT Department is providing technical support for moodle issues. Should you ever have problems with accessing your account or experiencing technical issues about your moodle course(s) and if you need immediate assistance, they are available 24/7 by phone 617-243-2200. The quicker IT knows about an issue the faster they can get everyone back up and running.
If the issue is not urgent, please submit your request to the Help Desk at email@example.com
Online Tutoring Service is available now through Moodle!
- To access the online tutoring service, you need to log into Moodle with your Lasell account first.
- The "ONLINE TUTORING" tab is available to the left of "My Courses" tab on the top, which you could access easily from any course.
- Click the "ONLINE TUTORING" tab will bring you to the online tutoring service site called "SmarThinking".
- Following the direction on the site to start getting online support.