Editing Mode is now enabled: Please hover over the topic, item or block you wish to edit. Drag and drop files onto course sections to upload them
If you are unable to see your courses, there are two possible reasons:
- The course hasn't been opened by your professor on Moodle;
- check your Self-Service account to see if you have been issued a Stop and contact the appropriate office below to lift the Stop. As soon as the Stop is removed, please wait atleast 2-hours before logging into Moodle.
- Health Stop contact Student Affairs Office at 617‐243‐2124
- Library Stop contact Library at 617‐243‐2244
- Student Accounts Stop contact Student Accounts at 617‐243‐2103 or e‐mail email@example.com
- Financial Aid Stop contact Student Financial Planning Office at 617‐243‐2227 or e‐mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions: E‐mail email@example.com
Last modified: Monday, December 10, 2012, 10:05 AM