Editing Mode is now enabled: Please hover over the topic, item or block you wish to edit. Drag and drop files onto course sections to upload them
Skip site news
This week’s teaching tip: Automatically Convert Grades into Letters or Percentages
Did you know that you can display grades as both a number and a letter? To help students monitor their learning progress more easily and to make student’s grades more accessible to them, you can automatically convert student’s numerical grades into a letter or percentage using Moodle’s grade display options.
Recently do you experience that you couldn't move a piece of resource or activity up and down at your course homepage when you use the Firefox browser? It is the bug in the latest versions of Friefox 18 and 19.
While we are waiting for the bug fix, let's take advantage of the older version of Firefox version 17 - the moving is working in this older version.
- Download Firefox 17 - please ignore other download icons, only click the link called "Firefox 17.0 (18.48 MB).
- Install Firefox 17
- Now we will need to use Firefox 17 for a while, and temporarily turn off automatic updates that Firefox tries to offer:
- Open a new Firefox window > click Tools at the top menu> Options
- click Advanced Tab > Update tab > choose the 2nd option: "Check for updates, but let me choose whether to install them"
- Click OK. Close browser and re-open a new window
Skip course categories
Online Tutoring Service is available now through Moodle!
- To access the online tutoring service, you need to log into Moodle with your Lasell account first.
- The "ONLINE TUTORING" tab is available to the left of "My Courses" tab on the top, which you could access easily from any course.
- Click the "ONLINE TUTORING" tab will bring you to the online tutoring service site called "SmarThinking".
- Following the direction on the site to start getting online support.
Skip NavigationSkip Calendar
|Today Sunday, May 19 19